Monday, June 29, 2015

Creativity and New Media

I created a website with new media. I did this by creating a website using Microsoft Notepad and I used HTML to code the website that I created. HTML is the default programing language of the Internet and I learned HTML over the years. I took several web design courses and I know how to code in HTML and use Adobe Dreamweaver. I also used a web hosting service to keep the website up and running.

Here's the link to my website. Check it out!
http://ash3810s1nt.ucoz.com/index.htm


If you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.



1 comment:

  1. My younger brother was interested in creating a website and I felt horrible that I was not able to guide him. I will recommend the tools you've used to him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete