Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Social Networking: A Purposeful Loss of Privacy

My research project will explore how people lose their privacy when they sign up for services like Facebook and Twitter among others. I will take a close look at why people choose to make themselves vulnerable to the world when they sign up and I will also examine the legalese of the terms of agreement of Facebook to fully explore how much the end user loses privacy. I am also thinking about mentioning the NSA and their surveillance programs to really discover the extent of the loss of privacy. If you have any thoughts or questions, leave them in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is true. Social Media let people getting closer and closer with not personal space. On the downside that "close" would hurt some people, such as loss of privacy and jealousy. I like your topic.

    ReplyDelete